Friday, October 6, 2017

post graduate studies

This kind of blog really brings questions to my mind, mainly because I haven’t think about this topics before, and I should have questioned before.

“Study after studying” I think is kind of necessary nowadays; the “world” needs people specialized is some areas, experts I would say. Also it gives you more to put in your curriculum. If I have the chance of study one, it would be a master or a diploma; I don’t know if I’m capable of going after a PhD degree because they are too long and with a lot of requirements. A master that I’m interested is chemistry of materials or chemistry in medicinal topics. Both of those masters are about topics that I really enjoy and I want to learn more. I would love study in another country! It has to be a good experience studying in university’s that have a lot of prestige and obviously, it has to be a good experience live and study in another country, even better is one of the countries that you. I would like to study part time because I’m probably working too; also I think I would like have a blended learning in that way I can study at home on the computer.  

3 comments:

  1. In general we worry about things like this later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the same think about the part time course !! it´s sound good to have to study in your home, no ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nowadays so important to have experts in some areas

    ReplyDelete