Tuesday, October 24, 2017

This summer

Torres del paine
In summer holidays I go to the same places, I like them but it can get a bit boring after a while. Actually I don’t know where I’m going this summer, probably to the beach or to Coquimbo with my friends. But I know for sure that I want to go to the south of Chile, I visited a few cities (mostly when I was pretty young). In my senior year I went to “Puerto varas” for my school trip but I don’t think that count because we stayed there for 3 days, this trip is the last time I went to the south. I like spending time with my family, so probably I’m going with them but also I would go with friends, since I don’t see them often. I would absolute love going to “Torres del Paine” I find this place so beautiful through pictures, in person it has to be so much beautiful!

In this summer I want to be more “active” because I usually I stay at home doing nothing. By active I don’t mean just sports but also cultural activities like going to “Santiago a mil” they usually do like theater plays, dancing plays and more. Also I would like to be part of some bike events (some are for families) I like riding a bike but I don’t do it that often nor because I like to spend that time in other thing more important.

4 comments:

  1. Really interesting, I also would like to go to Torres del Paine, it looks so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coquimbo is a nice place to vacation ! .Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Torres del Paine last year and it is so beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santiago especially on summer its a place with a lot of things to do, in every place you can get cultural activities or entertainment for every taste...

    ReplyDelete