Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Hobbies

To be honest, picking a hobby is hard for me because I don't do things “consistently” in time. And I don't think that the things I consider a hobby are one but anyway...
I really like go to the cinema, per month I go at least 3 times. I like to see trailers and then wait for the movie come out, gladly one of my friends goes with my almost every time I go. I think I have this hobby for almost one and a half year, since I go out of high school. I don’t think is that important to me, however I get sad when I can’t see a movie that I was expecting to see because of the little free time that I have thanks to university.
My favorite game as a child
As a kid I really liked to paint, I can’t say I were good on that (even as I got older) but I enjoyed the feeling of giving something life. Also I remember playing quite a lot with my siblings a game called Snow bros, this games is one of my favorite nowadays. Hobbies are a way to express yourself and relieves stress because you are doing something that you enjoy; is a freedom of normal routine. Personally, a hobby that I would never have is probably something that relates with technology because you can get addictive to it and addiction are any good.
A hobby that I would like to have in the future is going frequently to cultural “shows” like ballet, concert, theater, etc. Obviously, now I can do it but is kind of hard for different reasons. Another one that I would really like is doing trekking as a sport and hobby, It has to be refreshing going to the nature.


6 comments:

  1. I hope going to a concert in the future to.
    Great Post!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Snow bros, and the cultural shows sounds like a good hobby for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very beautifull the trekking, I hope you find you special hobbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Painting is amazing, it doesn't matter how good or bad you're doing it, the only thing that matters is doing it with passion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trekking, a interesting thing to do. regards !

    ReplyDelete